The terms and conditions contained in this Legal Notice regulate the use of the website directortecnico.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) that Asociación Civil EDT. (hereinafter, "EDT") makes available to Users who access its Website (hereinafter, the "User" or "Users") in order to provide them with information about its services and the products offered corresponding to third parties. companies in the financial and insurance sector, as well as making it possible to contract said services and/or products.
EDT, with CUIT number 30-71730265-2; has its legal address in Mcal. Antonio José de SUCRE 1333 4°E. Postal Code C1428DUO, in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA. If you wish to contact EDT, you can use the postal address indicated above, or if you prefer, via email [email protected]. The use of the Website by Users implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice and in the Terms and Conditions.
Users must carefully read the Legal Notice and the Terms and Conditions present on the Website on each of the occasions in which they intend to use it, since it may be modified without prior notice.
Some Website services accessible to Users are subject to general contracting conditions, particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and/or modify these terms and conditions, and that must be accepted by Users. before the provision of the corresponding service is carried out.
Access to and/or use of said services and content expresses the full and unconditional acceptance of the particular conditions in the version published by EDT at the time such access, contracting and/or use occurs.
It is possible that, throughout the provision of the services included in the Website, the domain name under which said services are provided may be modified. Therefore, Users are aware of and accept this possibility, in which case the obligations accepted by Users and EDT remain fully in force based on what is established in this document.
Through registration, a User identifier is acquired, which will be the chosen email address and password, which will have been generated by the User himself during the registration process. Said access code will be personal and non-transferable. These data will be requested each time the User wants to access in order to use the services of the Website, so they will serve as an identification and authentication procedure in the system. The password chosen by the User will be personal and non-transferable, and its assignment, even temporary, to third parties is not permitted. In this regard, Users agree to diligently use and keep secret the password chosen to access the Website and/or the services it provides. In the event that Users know or suspect the loss,
Users are recommended to periodically change the password. The User will guard said password with due diligence and will be responsible for any use or access to it by unauthorized third parties. EDT will not request by any means, be it email, or others, that the Client inform of the key or password that allows access to the services of the Website by the User. The User undertakes not to communicate the access code to third parties. Each User will be liable for expenses and damages caused by the use of the services by any third party who uses their password for this purpose thanks to non-diligent use or loss thereof by the User.
Once registered, the User will receive an alphanumeric code at the email address provided for registration. Said code will have the objective of verifying your identity when you want to contract one of the services or products offered through the Website, for this, whenever you want to carry out said contract, you will be asked to provide said code.
For more information on the use and operation of the Website, see the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
When a User wants to request the contracting of the service/product through the Website, they must complete a questionnaire through which a series of personal data will be requested in order to assess the user profile for subsequent segmentation and study of these. , all in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
EDT reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website, as well as the provision of any or all of the content provided through it at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security or control reasons. , maintenance, due to power failures or any other well-founded cause. Consequently, EDT does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or its contents, therefore the use thereof by Users is carried out at their own risk and expense, without At no time can responsibilities be demanded for the discontinuity or lack of availability of its services. EDT will not be responsible in the event of service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of EDT, and/or due to willful or culpable action by the Users and/or have their origin in Force Majeure. Without prejudice, it will be understood that the concept of Force Majeure includes, in addition, and for the purposes of these general conditions, all those events that occur outside the control of EDT, such as: failure of third parties, operators or service companies, acts of Government , lack of access to EDT networks, acts or omissions of Public Authorities, those others produced as a consequence of natural phenomena, blackouts, etc. and the attack of hackers, crackers or other third parties to the security or integrity of the computer system. In any case, whatever its cause,
EDT excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed. through the Website, nor for the content provided or offered by third parties or entities. EDT will try as far as possible to update and rectify the information hosted on the Website that does not meet the minimum guarantees of veracity. However, it will be exonerated from responsibility for its non-updating or rectification, as well as for the contents and information contained therein.
EDT is not responsible for the content of the information collected on the Website, as well as for those opinions, comments, appreciations or any other manifestation contained therein that are not issued directly by EDT.
EDT excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alteration in computer systems, as well as in the documents or systems stored in them. .
EDT is not responsible for the contents, whatever they may be, that Users send to EDT through the Website, through the email service or by any other means, being therefore attributable to Users any liability arising from of the contents sent by them.
EDT is not responsible for the use that Users make of the Content of the Website, nor their passwords, as well as any other material contained on the Website, which may entail a violation of any type of standard, national or international, of intellectual or industrial property rights or any other right of third parties. In the same way, it is not responsible for possible security errors that could be produced by using outdated versions of br/owsers, or for the consequences that could be derived from the malfunction of the br/owser, either due to inadequate configuration, presence of computer viruses or any other cause unrelated to EDT.
The Website access service may include technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow Users to access Internet websites (hereinafter, "Linked Sites").
In the event that Users consider that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they may notify EDT at the contact address indicated in the first section of this Legal Notice, indicating:
From the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address.
A description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site.
An express statement that the information contained in the communication is accurate.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites should presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of EDT with the statements, contents or services provided. EDT is not aware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or by any other damage that is not directly attributable to EDT. If Users decide to visit and/or use any of the Linked Sites, they will do so at their own risk, and they will have to take the appropriate protection measures against viruses or other harmful elements.
For more information on the use and operation of outgoing links to third parties, consult the Terms and Conditions of the Website. Links to the website (inbound links)
Third parties are not authorized to introduce links from their own web pages to the Website except with the express consent of EDT. In the event that a third party is authorized to use the link, this use will be made respecting the limitations and purposes provided in the authorization itself and in the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
The totality of the contents of the Website, understood by these as merely illustrative texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links, domains, br/ands and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and codes source, are the exclusive property of EDT or third parties, whose rights EDT acknowledges, and are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights protected by national and international legislation.
Any use of any of the elements subject to industrial and intellectual property for any type of purpose, especially commercial, as well as its reproduction, distribution, public communication, distribution, modification, alteration, transformation or decompilation, is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorized by written by the owner thereof and without prejudice to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
This Legal Notice has been modified on July 31, 2022.
The owner of this service is the EDT Civil Association for Sports Education of Excellence (hereinafter, "EDT"), with CUIT Number 30-71730265-2, with its legal address in Mcal. Antonio José de SUCRE 1333 4°E. Postal Code C1428DUO, in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA. If you wish to contact Asociación Civil EDT you can use the postal address indicated above or, if you prefer, via email [email protected]. Asociación Civil EDT is the company that owns the web portal www.directortecnico.com (hereinafter, the "Website"). The term Website refers to and includes both the visible part during navigation (public part), as well as any private area or navigation (only visible to Registered Users, term defined later). So,
Asociación Civil EDT makes this Website available to users in order to provide useful information on the activities and services offered by the company and allow the purchase of the Courses offered at any time through the Website (hereinafter, the / the courses)").
A user (hereinafter, the "User" or "Users") is defined as the person who interacts within the Website as (i) a student who has purchased any of the Courses, (ii) a registered user, but who has not purchased any Course, or (iii) user br/owsing within the Website. The first two Users mentioned (i) and (ii) will also be identified in these terms and conditions with the name of registered user (hereinafter, the "Registered User(s)").
Being a User implies acceptance of these terms and conditions (hereinafter, the "Terms and Conditions") that expressly regulate the contractual relationships arising between the EDT Civil Association and third parties that contract products or services offered on the Website. In this sense, Asociación Civil EDT informs Users of the following:
● Civil Association EDT will record by technical means the day and time in which the
User accepted these Terms and Conditions, along with their IP address and
other related information. Civil Association EDT will not file a contract
with the User, the registration described above being proof
sufficient of the User's acceptance of these Terms and
● The User can correct any data provided erroneously through
your user profile or by sending an email to [email protected]
● The User may only dispose of these Terms and
Conditions in Spanish.
Below we will describe the conditions that regulate the acquisition of the Courses through the Website and the rights and obligations derived from the subscription to these services.
The acquisition of the Courses must be carried out according to the instructions mentioned in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other specific conditions that are indicated on the screen during navigation or in any other way, so that the Registered User declares to know and accept said procedures as necessary to access the services and/or Courses offered on the Website.
The Courses are a series of training courses taught over the internet created by the EDT Civil Association that consist of theory, analysis, interviews and value-added documents on companies, businesses, etc. In addition, the Courses include other types of benefits, such as webinars; virtual and face-to-face events; participation in targeted forums; resolution of doubts in real time and/or others that could be determined by the EDT Civil Association at any time.
In this sense, Asociación Civil EDT informs the User that Escuela EDT is a private company, not linked to any university or public or private educational entity and that the certificates it issues in its name are strictly private, although they may benefit from certain incentives. , such as those relating to certain subsidized training. Leaving out of this consideration the joint certificates that EDT can manage with educational institutions, universities and public entities.
Therefore, the certificate that the EDT Civil Association issues at the end of the different Courses is of a private nature and is not issued or recognized by any public or private entity beyond the EDT Civil Association itself, so obtaining the aforementioned certificate does not imply the recognition or positive evaluation of the Course carried out by the User by any third party, including the collaborators of Asociación Civil EDT who may have participated in the realization of the Courses. Likewise, being able to manage joint certificates with universities, educational institutions and public entities, leaving these certificates covered by the rights and guarantees granted to said establishments.
Users who wish to purchase EDT Civil Association Courses must be of legal age or, if not, have the express authorization of their legal representatives to make the purchase and participate in the Courses. At the time of making the purchase, the User expressly declares and guarantees that they have full legal capacity to contract the services provided by Asociación Civil EDT or, if they need any type of authorization from a third party, that they have it and can prove it.
To acquire the Courses offered through the Website, the User must, in advance, carefully read these Terms and Conditions.
The Courses offered on the Website, together with their characteristics and price, will appear on the explanatory screens of each one of them. The price indicated on the screen will be shown in Argentine Pesos, in Dollars or in the local currency of each country and will include the applicable indirect taxes, unless otherwise established. This price will be the one in force at all times when the User makes the purchase, except for typographical errors. Asociación Civil EDT regularly carries out promotional campaigns that may include discounts on the price of the Courses, for example, through coupons or discounts. At the time of payment, coupon codes, discounts or any other method established by the EDT Civil Association may be entered, which reduce the price of the order by the amount previously established.
For the acquisition of the Courses on the Website, the User must select the desired Course and click on the "Buy" or "Sign up for the Course" button or similar expression and proceed to complete the required information, after which they must make the payment. . To do this, you must first check the characteristics displayed on the Website for the specific course, with the options that the User has chosen to pay in installments or not, limited access for the indicated time or unlimited access in time, price, or applicable taxes. if any, to assess whether it meets your needs.
In the event that the User has selected the installment payment option, the User may choose to pay in installments for the subscription to the desired course under the terms and conditions displayed on the screen once this option has been selected by the User. For exemplary purposes, among the information shown to the User, they will have (i) the duration of the financing; (ii) interest derived from financing; (iii) the entity responsible for the financing and with which the User will contract directly; (iv) the validity period of the financing conditions; (v) the minimum and maximum amount to be financed; and (v) the rest of the particular financing conditions.
In the event that the financing is not offered by Asociación Civil EDT, the User who has chosen this option must sign an independent contract with the corresponding entity, without Asociación Civil EDT being part of said operation. In this case, the User is fully aware and accepts that he freely signs said contract with the third party entity and that Asociación Civil EDT will not be responsible for any matter derived from said financing at any time.
The User will receive the purchase conditions on the screen and must accept them to continue with their purchase. The fact that the User accepts these conditions does not imply the automatic acceptance and formalization of the purchase, Asociación Civil EDT must send a confirmation message to the email provided by the User in the registration form. However, the purchase will not be understood formalized, in any case, if the total price of the Course has not been paid by the User.
The payment of the price of the course acquired on the Website will be made by payment by credit or debit card, or in accordance with any other means of payment that are enabled at any time on the Website.
To proceed with the payment, the amount and the reference of the purchase will appear on the screen and the User will be asked to provide the information that appears on the screen, which in any case will include the following: a) Card number; b) Expiration date; c) CVV (three-digit security code that appears printed on the card). It is possible that Asociación Civil EDT uses payment platforms and/or third-party tools to manage payments that facilitate the payment of considerations for the contracted Courses. In order to guarantee the greatest security to the User, Asociación Civil EDT informs you that, as electronic payment systems, it has collaboration agreements with the online secure payment platforms that it deems most convenient to guarantee safe and effective payment for its Users. .
In the case of opting for the "payment in installments" modality and the Registered User does not attend to the agreed regular payments, EDT Civil Association will proceed to notify the user of said non-payment, granting him a term for its correction and if this does not occur, EDT Civil Association will proceed to suspend access to the Course until such payment is made. Asociación Civil EDT reserves the right to claim the amounts owed if it is verified that the degree of use of the Course materials exceeds the proportion of the amounts paid against the total price agreed.
The Website is an online training platform, aimed at people interested in the business world that offers a complete training course in this area from an eminently practical perspective.
The EDT Civil Association Courses consist of a training Course, in digital format (video, audio, downloadable resources, or other benefits, such as webinars; virtual and face-to-face events, participation in forums, etc.) that the User can enjoy and have access to. , upon payment of the amounts indicated. The User will have access to the private area of the Course, with the available materials, during the period described below for each of them:
● Technical Director Course: 8 months from the beginning of the Course.
● Physical Preparation Course: 8 months from the beginning of the Course.
● Goalkeeper Coach Course: 8 months from the beginning of the Course.
● Soccer Psychology Course: 4 months from the beginning of the Course.
Asociación Civil EDT will provide the services with the maximum possible efficiency, given the means and technologies that currently exist. However, the User must be aware that Asociación Civil EDT cannot fully guarantee the reliability, continuity, usefulness, absence of failures and/or harmful software, or the veracity of absolutely all the information and/or services on the Website, nor of the usefulness or veracity of the contents made available through it.
Asociación Civil EDT will periodically review the content and information made available to Users on the Website, but cannot fully guarantee its accuracy and updating at all times. In the event that the User who has purchased a Course detects, during the period of access to it, or in the 24 months after the opening of the Course, any defect such as lack of documentation, content or agenda with respect to what was previously announced by the Association Civil EDT, you can get in touch with it, indicating the defects and sending graphic documents where they can be seen. Asociación Civil EDT will communicate to the User the way to proceed in order to solve the problems after evaluating the circumstances of the specific case.
Consequently, Asociación Civil EDT does not guarantee nor is it responsible for: (i) the continuity of the contents of the Website; (ii) the absence of harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it; (iii) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impregnability of the security measures adopted; (iv) the damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that Asociación Civil EDT establishes on the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the Website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Asociación Civil EDT declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the operation of the Website and avoid the existence and transmission of harmful components. Asociación Civil EDT will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from sources unrelated to it (external news, user opinions, consideration of the Courses by third parties or entities, etc.).
Asociación Civil EDT will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of the aforementioned information. In no case, the aforementioned contents, opinions, comments and/or links will be considered as a recommendation, sponsorship, promotion or publicity by the EDT Civil Association. Asociación Civil EDT will not be liable for reasons beyond its control, among which may be listed without limitation: force majeure, Internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of the owner of the Website, actions or omissions of third parties, any fact related to the contracting or not of the Users of the Website, etc. In all the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of Asociación Civil EDT, there will be no compensation from the EDT Civil Association to the User for damages or losses, to the extent that the current legislation allows it. The non-exercise or execution by Asociación Civil EDT of any right or provision contained in these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver thereof, except for acknowledgment and agreement in writing on its part.
Asociación Civil EDT informs the User that they may withdraw from the purchase of any Course, for a period of 15 days from the moment the contracted Course is opened to the User. In the event that the User wants to exercise this right, he must contact the EDT Civil Association through the following email: [email protected].
EDT Civil Association undertakes to comply with the following obligations:
● Make available to the User on the Website the necessary information regarding the Courses to be acquired.
● Send the User to the email address that he indicated in the registration form a verification that shows the receipt by the EDT Civil Association of the request to start the Course, as well as the terms and conditions of the same.
● Once the purchase is made, Asociación Civil EDT undertakes to make the Course material or access codes available to the User at the email address provided.
● Likewise, during the duration of the Course, Asociación Civil EDT will give the User access to other benefits, such as webinars; virtual and face-to-face events; participation in targeted forums; resolution of doubts in real time and/or others that could be determined by the EDT Civil Association at any time.
● All shipments of keys or material about the Courses are subject to confirmation of the payment operation and technical availability.
● Use all the attention and professionalism considered reasonable for the provision of the services and the Courses offered.
The User will be responsible for:
● All those acts that contravene the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the law, morality, generally accepted customs and public order.
● Any act carried out differently from what the EDT Civil Association designated in its indications or instructions regarding the use of the Website and the purchase of the Course.
● The certainty, accuracy, validity and timeliness of the data with which you will fill in each of the forms that the Civil Association EDT exposes on the Website.
● The direct or indirect damages that have been caused by any third party if the User lost, disclosed, neglected or, in any way, let a third party know their personal data, necessary for registration on the Civil Association Website. EDT or the purchase of a Course.
● Use the Website in a way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation.
● The correct custody of your passwords and credentials, which you may not share with any other person at any time.
● Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful Courses or files.
● Use the Website to collect personal data from other users.
● Alter or modify, totally or partially, the Website, evading, deactivating or manipulating its functions or services in any other way.
● Publish, transmit or send any information that could discredit, slander, contain racist or xenophobic comments, be disrespectful or go against morality, generally accepted customs and/or public order in relation to any client or student of the EDT School. In this sense, Asociación Civil EDT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel any User Course and/or expel the User from any social network or community of Asociación Civil EDT in which the User may participate without it being application of any type of compensation in favor of the User.
● Access, or attempt to access, without authorization, any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, the servers of Asociación Civil EDT, or the services offered through the Website, through hacking or forgery. , password mining or any other illegitimate means;
● Br/eaking, or attempting to br/eak, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent to the content offered on the Website.
● Reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
● Transmit or disseminate information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, and in general, any obscene, offensive, vulgar material or that induces criminal, denigrating, defamatory actions. , infamous, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
● Violate intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to Asociación Civil EDT or third parties, for example, by distributing or exploiting in any way the contents obtained through the Courses.
● Carry out fraudulent transactions or transactions that may facilitate illegal or fraudulent conduct of any kind and use the contents and services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the Website for any type of advertising purpose and, especially, to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sales or any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages individualized or addressed to a plurality of people, as well as to market or disclose said information in any way.
● Pretend to be another person or User when using the Website.
● Publish, transmit or send any racist or xenophobic comment, discredit or aim to slander or disrespect any client or student of Grupo Asociación Civil EDT when using the website.
● The contracting and application processes that the User can enjoy, without the completion of the Courses implying any guarantee in terms of the User's contracting.
In all the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of the EDT Civil Association, there will be no compensation from the EDT Civil Association to the User for damages or losses, to the extent permitted by current legislation. On the contrary, the User will be liable for damages of any nature that the EDT Civil Association may suffer as a result of br/each of any of the obligations to which the User is subject.
For its part, Asociación Civil EDT will not be liable for damages or losses that the misuse of the Website and its content may cause to the User or a third party, for reasons not attributable to Asociación Civil EDT. In any case, the responsibility that could be demanded of the EDT Civil Association by the User will be limited to the price of the Course acquired by the User. In particular, Asociación Civil EDT expressly excludes the following guarantees and responsibilities from the provision of its services:
● EDT Civil Association reserves the right to remove any content that may damage its image, may cause commercial damage and may threaten the dignity of members of the community or other affected persons.
● Asociación Civil EDT reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website, as well as the provision of any or all of the services provided through it, at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security, control, maintenance or for any other well-founded cause. Consequently, Asociación Civil EDT does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the Website or the Courses or contents, so the use of the same is carried out at the own risk of the Users of the Website.
● EDT Civil Association is not responsible for damages of any nature that may arise from the availability and technical continuity of the operation of the Website. In any case, Asociación Civil EDT will carry out all the necessary actions to restore its services in case of technical problems.
● EDT Civil Association will put all the means at its disposal to protect the data hosted on its servers. In the event that any natural or legal person accesses this data legally or illegally and makes improper use of this information, they must comply with current legal regulations.
● EDT Civil Association will not be responsible for damages of any nature that may arise from access to content, information, advertising, opinions, concepts and images provided by Users or third parties that are contrary to law, morality, good faith and public order, or that infringe intellectual or industrial property rights or contain vices, defects or computer viruses or similar software routine.
● In any case, Asociación Civil EDT does not assume responsibility for the contents and information outside the Website that are not managed by itself. Asociación Civil EDT is not aware of content hosted on the Website contrary to law, morality, good faith and public order, or that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or contains vices, defects or computer viruses or software routines. similar.
● EDT Civil Association is not responsible for damages that may arise from the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of user data, nor from the use they make of the Website through this data.
● EDT Civil Association may market advertising space (banners, sponsorships) or collaborate on the Website. In the event that advertising or collaborating companies collect personal data from users (through a link or through a specific registry developed for this purpose), these companies will be responsible for complying with data protection regulations.
● EDT Civil Association is not responsible for failure to advertise discounts and promotions by companies, br/ands, institutions and other for-profit or non-profit entities that decide to advertise on the Website. Said companies and entities will be responsible for complying with said promotions and discounts, and Asociación Civil EDT will not be responsible for the damages that failure to comply with these promotions and discounts may cause to the User.
All content displayed on the Website and especially videos, designs, drawings, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks or any other signs capable of generating intellectual, industrial or proprietary property rights. the image itself, are owned by Asociación Civil EDT, or by third parties with whom an agreement has been reached for its exploitation. In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website and/or completion of the Course by a User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights by Asociación Civil EDT. The User has a right to use the contents and/or services of the Website within a strictly domestic environment.
Any reference to trademarks or registered trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by Asociación Civil EDT or third-party companies, in which case they are licensed to Asociación Civil EDT for their use and/or exploitation, carry an implicit prohibition on their use. use without the consent of Asociación Civil EDT or its legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated otherwise, does access, br/owsing or use of the Website and/or its contents grant the User any right to any distinctive signs included in it.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the contents and/or services of the Website and the Courses are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, communicate publicly, make available, transform or distribute, by any means. and in any way, the Website and/or all or part of the contents included in the Website, including but not limited to, texts, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, files software, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, without prejudice to the rights that third parties may have over any of the elements that make up the content. All this, without prejudice to having prior authorization, expressly and in writing from Asociación Civil EDT or, where appropriate, the owner of the corresponding rights. Likewise, and for security reasons, it is not allowed to use "frames" or mechanisms that alter or vary the design, original configuration or contents of the Website.
None of the content hosted on the Website can be downloaded, reproduced or used, on any other device or place other than the Website, unless the means to do so has been enabled by the EDT Civil Association.
The relationship between the professors or people interviewed (“Interviewees”) who appear in the videos and training material of the Courses will be the subject of a private contract between the EDT Civil Association and these Interviewees. Thus, by means of said contracts, Asociación Civil EDT has signed as many authorizations and assignments of rights as are necessary for the exploitation of intellectual and industrial property rights derived from the provision of services of the Interviewees, as well as Asociación Civil EDT is authorized to proceed with the exploitation of the rights to the interviewees' own image. If the user becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illegal, illegal, contrary to the law, security br/each or that could entail an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, You must immediately notify Asociación Civil EDT through the email address [email protected] so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures. Civil Association EDT will verify this report, as soon as possible, and will adopt the measures it deems appropriate. Similarly, in the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website violates their intellectual and/or industrial property rights, as well as any other rights, they must send a communication to [email protected] with the following information: Civil Association EDT will verify this report, as soon as possible, and will adopt the measures it deems appropriate. Similarly, in the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website violates their intellectual and/or industrial property rights, as well as any other rights, they must send a communication to [email protected] with the following information: Civil Association EDT will verify this report, as soon as possible, and will adopt the measures it deems appropriate. Similarly, in the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website violates their intellectual and/or industrial property rights, as well as any other rights, they must send a communication to [email protected] with the following information:
● Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative.
● Documentation proving your status as owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
● Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by Asociación Civil EDT, as well as its exact location within the Website.
● Express statement by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
If the User sends any work or benefit through the Website, he guarantees that he holds all the rights to it and/or has the necessary authorizations to do so. In this sense, the User hereby grants a non-exclusive authorization, free of any payment, for everyone and without time limitation, to Asociación Civil EDT and its affiliates to use, reproduce, distribute, communicate publicly (in all its forms ), transform and, in any way, exploit such works and services uploaded to the Website, in any medium, modality and/or format, and for any purpose. EDT Civil Association appreciates the User's comments and suggestions. In this sense, the User authorizes Asociación Civil EDT to publish, republish, disseminate, reproduce, distribute, transmit, include in any type of presentations, br/ochures, website, etc., the testimonials made by the User on any social network or by other means, either spontaneously or upon request by the EDT Civil Association. In this way, the User expressly authorizes Asociación Civil EDT, in a non-exclusive manner, free of any payment, for everyone and without time limitation, to use said comments and/or testimonials of the User for any purpose (including commercial), including any photograph, image, text and/or video that is part of them, including in the User's profile, as well as the intellectual, industrial and/or own image property rights related to the User and their comments and/or testimonials. the testimonials made by the User on any social network or by other means, either spontaneously or upon request from the EDT Civil Association. In this way, the User expressly authorizes Asociación Civil EDT, in a non-exclusive manner, free of any payment, for everyone and without time limitation, to use said comments and/or testimonials of the User for any purpose (including commercial), including any photograph, image, text and/or video that is part of them, including in the User's profile, as well as the intellectual, industrial and/or own image property rights related to the User and their comments and/or testimonials. the testimonials made by the User on any social network or by other means, either spontaneously or upon request from the EDT Civil Association. In this way, the User expressly authorizes Asociación Civil EDT, in a non-exclusive manner, free of any payment, for everyone and without time limitation, to use said comments and/or testimonials of the User for any purpose (including commercial), including any photograph, image, text and/or video that is part of them, including in the User's profile, as well as the intellectual, industrial and/or own image property rights related to the User and their comments and/or testimonials.
In the event that, on the Website, the User could find links to other web pages through different buttons, links, banners, etc., these would be managed by third parties. Asociación Civil EDT does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, or services provided by other websites to which links can be established from the website. Consequently, Asociación Civil EDT will not be able to assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page to which a link could be established from the Website, specifically, by way of example and not limitation, regarding its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general. In this sense,
The establishment of any type of link from the Website to another external website will not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependency between Asociación Civil EDT and the person responsible for the external website.
Asociación Civil EDT makes available to Users, through different tools and applications, means of link that allow Users to access the Website through the official channels and pages that Asociación Civil EDT maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (eg Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.). The sole purpose of including these links to the Website is to provide Users with access to the Website and the services provided therein.
The establishment of these links does not imply the existence of any relationship between Asociación Civil EDT and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the platform from which it is linked, nor the acceptance and approval by Asociación Civil EDT of its contents and/or services, the owner, manufacturer or distributor being solely responsible for them.
Regardless of the links established by the EDT Civil Association, if any User, entity or website wishes to establish any type of link to the Website, they must abide by the following stipulations:
● The link can only be directed to the main or home page of the Website, unless expressly authorized in writing by the EDT Civil Association.
● The link must be absolute and complete, that is to say, it must take the user, through a click, to the web address itself and must completely cover the entire extension of the screen of the main page of the Website. In no case, unless the Civil Association EDT authorizes it expressly and in writing, the website that makes the link may reproduce, in any way, the Website, include it as part of its website or within one of its "frames". ” or create a “br/owser” on any of the pages of the Website.
● On the page that establishes the link, it may not be declared in any way that the EDT Civil Association has authorized such a link, unless the EDT Civil Association has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity that makes the link from its page to the website correctly will want to include on its website the br/and, denomination, trade name, sign, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of Asociación Civil EDT and/or the Website You must previously have your express written authorization.
● EDT Civil Association does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those web pages that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content, and in general, that contravene morality, public order or social norms in general. accepted.
● EDT Civil Association does not have the power or human and technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
● EDT Civil Association does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web that establishes that link to the Website, specifically, by way of example and not limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
The temporary validity of these Terms and Conditions coincides with the time of their exposure, until the moment they are totally or partially modified. Civil Association EDT will notify Users of the modification of these Terms and Conditions with at least 15 days to the effective modification thereof. The acceptance of the purchase of the Courses by the Users will be governed by the Terms and Conditions published at that time on the Website.
THE COURSES ARE NOT RECOGNIZED BY ANY INSTITUTION OR ENTITY. ASOCIACIÖCIVIL EDT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT CARRYING OUT THEM WILL INCREASE THE POSSIBILITIES OF HIRING THE USER, SALARY INCREASES OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL IMPROVEMENTS, NOR THAT THE CARRYING OUT OF THE COURSES OR THE PROVISION OF THEIR CONTENT IS DONE IN A MANNER UNINTERRUPTED AND INDEFINITE IN TIME OR THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE COURSES DOES NOT SUPPOSE ANY KIND OF DISCREDIT FOR THE USER. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF THE COURSES, QUALITY AND SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE USER, THEY ARE EXCLUDED BY THE EDT CIVIL ASSOCIATION. THUS, NEITHER ASOCIACIÖCIVIL EDT NOR ANY OF ITS WORKERS, PARTNERS, COLLABORATORS, OR INTERVIEWEES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, OR LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, BENEFIT IOS, CONTRACTS, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF RECOVERY OF SUCH DATA, OR THE LACK OF ACCURACY, USEFULNESS OR INCORRECTION OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR THE CONTENTS RECEIVED BY THE USER.